Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Salutations!

Hello! Welcome to the randomness of my brain. My sister wanted me to create a blog to put my random, yet on occasion - witty, thoughts to world.

A little about me...As you can tell from the title (at least I hope!), I am a math nerd. Taking three semesters of calculus doesn't ensure geekdom; it's the abstract algebra that does it to you! I will be a year out of college in May and am looking for my first teaching job. I like to read, go to movies, needlepoint, color graph paper designs, and play percussion for my church's services. [Hint: you might hear about them in future.]

So once again, I give you the warmest welcome. Happy reading!

2 comments:

~Lisa said...

Sweeter than Pi- CLASSIC!!! LOVE the title!!

I'm glad you have a blog- now I can get a long distance dose of Mandy-isms!!! Yeay!!!

Julie said...

What in the world are you doing posting at 5:42am??!! Good gravy, your brain juices flow early...